We are happy to announce COWA's first offering of this popular event in an online format. A brief question/answer discussion will follow each segment.
There is a growing trend in the onsite industry where regulatory agencies, financial institutions, and builders require onsite practitioners to show documentation of education and training for Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems, (OWTS) inspection and management. This two day course, developed by the National Association of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT), delivers critical education and skills needed to implement standardized procedures in the inspection and management of conventional onsite systems.
Register now - Space is limited!
- Presentation: 8:00AM-12:00PM
- Lunch 12:00-1:00PM
- Presentation: 1:00-5:00PM Description:
This course covers:
- Site information and field survey
- Evaluation procedures
- Operation tests
- Effluent quality
- Tank construction and installation
- Setbacks and soil treatment locations and system sizing
- Reporting forms and checklists
- Monitoring overview